LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER (“SERVIER” or “We”), SAS – a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 34,590,852 euros. Headquarters: 50, rue Carnot – 92284 Suresnes – France. Registered with the Trade and Companies’ Register of Nanterre under the number 085 480 796, offers this website in order to give Users information about depression and its treatment.
1.What data do we collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data from users of Our Site:
- Data that we collect automatically for statistical purposes using cookies: pages visited, dates and times of access, preferred content, operating system, type of browser used, type of hardware used, etc. It must be noted that our statistics cookies do not allow the personal identification of a natural person.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data means any information that can identify you directly or indirectly.
2.How do we use your data?
Under the GDPR, our use of your personal data must always have a lawful basis. This may be because the data are necessary or because it is in our legitimate business interest to use them.
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
- To produce statistical analyses, particularly of Site traffic.
We do not further process the data in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes described above.
3.What are your rights?
You have the right to request access and obtain information about your personal data; update, correct or delete your personal data; restrict or oppose (for legitimate reasons) the processing of your personal data by contacting the SERVIER Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- by email, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- or by mail, at the following address:
Data Protection Officer
Les Laboratoires Servier
50, rue Carnot
92284 Suresnes Cedex
Should you have any cause for complaint regarding our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority of your country.
4.How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data collected by SERVIER are kept in a form that permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. More specifically:
We will not keep your Personal Data enabling your identification for any longer than is necessary considering the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your Personal Data will therefore be kept for six (6) months.
- Personal data collected for audience measurement purposes are kept for 6 months;
5.How do we safeguard your personal data?
We have put in place appropriate and commercially reasonable technical and organisational security measures to store your personal data that we collect and keep confidential and to protect them against unauthorised or unlawful disclosure or access, accidental loss, destruction, alteration or damage taking into consideration the state of art of technology and the cost of implementation.
6.Do we share your personal data?
Your personal data processed by Google will only be accessible by a limited list of recipients on a need to know basis or where required by law including but not limited to:
• Google Analytics – USA
Your personal data processed by Les Laboratoires Servier will only be accessible by a limited list of recipients on a need to know basis or where required by law, including but not limited to:
- The departments and personnel of Les Laboratoires Servier and other legal entities of the Servier Group with a need to know.
- The suppliers and service providers of Les Laboratoires Servier, particularly those responsible for hosting the Site, producing the Site, who may be called upon to access the personal data of Users for purposes strictly necessary for their work.
- The competent authorities such as health authorities in certain legally-defined cases.
We may need to transfer (via access, visualization, storage) your personal data in other jurisdictions, including outside the EEA, in a country that does not have an adequate level of protection as defined by the European Commission. In this event, We shall ensure that adequate safeguards, as required under applicable data protection legislation, will be implemented, such as European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses, or EU-US Privacy Shield framework, as applicable).
The present policy is governed by French law, in respect both of the substantial rules and the formal rules. All disagreements shall be brought before the courts with jurisdiction of Paris (France).
Any application of the rules of conflict of laws which restricts full application of French law is consequently excluded hereby. Consequently, French law applies to all Users which browse the Website and which use all or part of its functions.